4.24.2007

this never happened before

(4/15 原載於 http://hazard13.spaces.live.com/)

Paul McCartney 的作品
我是在電影 the Lake House (台譯: 穿越時空的情書) 裡聽到這首歌的
記得在我還是小學生的時候 看了 Sandra Bullock 的 While you were sleeping 就愛上她了
後來多少都有在注意她的作品
但老實說 她後來拍的電影實在都很普通....

這部 the Lake House 也....蠻一般的
不過我很喜歡那棟幾乎四面都是玻璃的 Lake House
好像是個與外界隔絕的世界
所以有一切都能在那棟小房子中得到釋放
還有 Keanu 帶 Sandra 重新認識芝加哥那也很不錯啦~~

anyways.....其實這部電影我最喜歡的還是這首歌
This never happened before
This Never Happened Before

I'm very sure, this never happened to me before
I met you and now I'm sure
This never happened before

Now I see, this is the way it's supposed to be
I met you and now I see
This is the way it should be

This is the way it should be, for lovers
They shouldn't go it alone
It's not so good when your on your own

So come to me, now we can be what we want to be
I love you and now I see
This is the way it should be
This is the way it should be

This is the way it should be, for lovers
They shouldn't go it alone
It's not so good when your on your own

I'm very sure, this never happened to me before
I met you and now I'm sure
This never happened before (This never happened before)
This never happened before (This never happened before)
This never happened before (This never happened before)
This never happened before

1 comment: